Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Swimming

One of the first fun things we did was go swimming at the Evans' pool. None of us knew how to swim. Spencer started a little bit. I just doggy-paddled.
On Monday - August 22nd, I started 7th grade. I was out of grade school!! I am now a homeschooled middle schooler. On that same day, we went over to the Barrons house to learn how to swim. We split up in 2 groups: Spencer, Gina, and me were in one group and Joey, Andrew, and Nate were in the other. Spencer and I swam the craw-stroke and everyone else just floated around and went underwater. Mrs. Barron put us all in 3 groups. Joey and Nate, Andrew and Gina, and Spencer and me. I love swimming!! After swimming lessons we go home and start school. By Friday, Spencer, Andrew, and I could swim, jump in, and 'roll' in. We went swimming ALOT!




Once, we went swimming at the Evans we went swimming with the Garzony's, our neighbors.
Other than swimming, America is alot of fun. In Romania we don't have libraries, potarts, woods in our front yard, granola bars, good swimming pools, Dunkin' Doughnuts, and much more. We love playing 'war' in the woods (Joey calls it 'the jungle'), we love not having to go to the water fountain every Sunday, and I like going to North Hills. I think we should put a dougnut place in our church.
It's almost football season, too. GO GAMECOCKS!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You must be having a lot of fun! I wish Romania had those things too! I hope you post more soon!

    ReplyDelete