Friday, August 24, 2012

My Summer

Well, the first time I went to camp, I was sick and threw up all the first night. The nurses wanted to send me to the hospital, but Mr. Tyler happened to be there, and he drove us home.
 We went again next week, and had a good time. I met some new kids, played fun games, ate good food, and the speaker was an American Gypsy!
 That next Monday, we went to Germany for the BMW conference. That was fun too, meeting other missionary kids. The conference building was really big, and I didn't share the same room as the rest of my family! I roomed with an MK (who lives in Italy) named Justin Heizer.
 On the way back, we stopped in Prague, walked across King Charles bridge, ate Czech bread, and saw a sign that pointed toward The Museum of Medieval Torture Instruments. I wanted to go, but mom and dad had other plans for our day.
 I'm sad about two things: 1. The Louks left yesterday. 2. School's starting... not that I hate school, I just hate getting up early, math, and English. I'm going to take Spanish this year... that makes sense, I don't know Spanish. But why take English? I already know English! I even have a blog to prove it!
 On the 20th we finished a 3-day basketball training camp in Timisoara with Ghita Muresan. He's 7'7!
There was this one 12-year old who around 7 foot! But he's as skinny as a pencil ( I'm as skinny as two thick pencils).

No comments:

Post a Comment