Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Field Trips

 The first Thursday of school, we took all the kids in our church and went to Costei for VBS at the church out there. It was a 3-day thing from Thursday-Saturday from 9:00-12:00. It was fun, my dad preached, and the games were cool. The game we played on Friday was real cool. They laid out 3 tubes, 2 small and one big 'un, split us up into two teams, and gave all the players numbers. When our number was called we had to run and grab as many of the tubes as we could. On the last round, all of us went, and everyone went for the big boy. I grabbed a smaller one, and got easy points. When I went to help my team get the big tube, I jumped over it, and pushed it from in the middle. It didn't work, though, because everyone on my team thought it would be a great idea to give up, and let me get dragged all the way to other side.
 Well, my back hurts and I'm back in school. Until Friday. Then we went hiking with the Tyler's. We hiked, climbed up a mountain, explored a weird cave, swam in freezing cold water, and got the stomach bug. We may be stupid Americans, but we like swimming!
 Now, my stomach hurts and I'm leaning over the toilet. Literally, all night me, mom, and Andrew were saying goodbye to the once-yummy-looking pizza. Spence also threw up quite a few times, and Joey once.
 There is some good news, and that is that college football started! The South Carolina are back in business, beating every team we play! Dad's team won their first game, so until his team plays my team, he can say the same thing. I also just heard that the New Jersey Nets moved to Brooklyn. Now that is cool. I wonder how good they'll be. And if they'll get rid of their dumb name ... 'the Nets'.
 Basketball season started, too, and this Friday Pro Baschet Lugoj will start practice again. Pro Baschet Lugoj is the name of the basketball team I play for.
 I think that's all that happened. But just yesterday, me and dad went and looked for a new bike. They decided to look in Timisoara, but the bikes there were even more expensive than those we saw here in town. So, soon I should get a new bike!
 I can't wait until next Monday. A new TV show, Revolution is coming out!
 Woopie! Hasta luego, amigos (and amigas).

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear from you again! I like you blog's new look!

    ReplyDelete